Every citizen has the constitutionally secured right to determine the use of his or her personal data.
For this reason, it is our duty to protect the data you entrust to us when visiting our website. In the following, we would like to show you what data we have from you, what happens with this data and what security precautions we have taken to protect this data from misuse.
Area of validity
This data protection declaration applies to the entire Internet presence, but not to pages of other providers for which you may find links on our pages.
All employees of our company are trained on the DS-GVO as well as DSAnpUG-EU and are bound to data secrecy. Our in-house EDP is continuously adapted to the necessary technical security precautions, the current circumstances and the requirements derived from them.
The domain “Lieblingsagentur.de” is administered by Visionary-Minds GmbH, Campus Fichtenhain 48, 47807 Krefeld, Germany. The data recorded during your visit to our website (inventory data) as well as traffic data (connection data) are collected, processed and used in accordance with the service contracts.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please feel free to contact us. In this context, we would like to point out that you have the right to information free of charge at any time, as well as the right to correction, blocking and deletion regarding the processing and use of your data, if applicable. You may revoke your consent at any time.
In detail, you have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us.
- in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as this does not conflict with overriding laws.
- in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, to demand the justified restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- to lodge a justified objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO.
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO.
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DS-GVO.
In all these cases, please contact directly:
Data Protection Officer
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Eckert
Phone: 02051 – 607 35 75
E-Mail: ds [ at ] drqm.de
Processing and passing on of personal data
At some points on our website, we offer you the opportunity to contact us or to make use of certain services (e.g. inquiries). We use the personal data transmitted in this connection only for the one purpose for which it was provided to us. Your data will not be passed on to unauthorized third parties. The personal data provided to us will be deleted after the processing of your request has been completed and in compliance with overriding laws.
Social Media Links
Our site contains links to Instagram, LinkedIn and Xing. When entering our website, no information, such as your IP address, is transmitted to these providers. If you click on one of these links, we will inform you by means of a pop-up that you are leaving our website. By clicking “OK”, you agree to be redirected to the website of these providers.
Status: December 2020